1. Tell us a bit about your business?
I own a photography business in Chiswick West London. I specialise in candid portraits however cover events, parties, shoot business head shots and modelling portfolios. I strive to capture moments in time my clients will treasure forever. I shoot out on location and also own a mobile studio.
2. What inspired you to start your business?
My love of photography has been present since I was of school age. It has always been a plan of mine to start my own photography business. After raising my family I finally felt it was the right time to take the plunge.
3. What are the biggest challenges you face with your business?
Photography is an extremely flooded industry. The biggest challenge is competing with the ever growing number of people entering into the business.
4. What is the most rewarding part of your business?
Without a doubt for me the most rewarding part of my business is seeing my clients faces and hearing their feedback upon showing them the images I created during their shoot.
5. What advice would you give to people who have a business dream that they want to follow?
It’s really simple – Go For It. Nothing ventured nothing gained! Good Luck! 🙂
To find out more about Kelly and her photography, click here: http://www.kellyreevesphotography.co.uk/