1. What made you become a health care practitioner?
My passion for health came as I took responsibility for my own health by overcoming a serious virus that left me unable to walk. With doctors unable to give me answers, I had to answer them myself. With a mixture of Holistic Health and Nutrition I have been able to get myself into optimum health. I want to help others in the same way; to get into the best shape possible, and reach their own optimum health.
2. When did you start your health care journey?
I started in 2009.
3. What is the best thing for you about your work?
The best thing is the sheer delight that my clients feel as we unlock the root of the problem and the transformation takes place.
4. What is the biggest challenge you face being a health care practitioner?
The main challenge is the time that it can take; the treatments are not a quick fix, but lay a deep foundation for optimum health. Each person’s healing journey is different and so patience can be required; changes are gradual and long lasting .
5. What advice would you give to people who are passionate about doing something similar to you and to following their own dreams?
Following my dream has made me whole, and that is why I would tell people to follow their own dreams; to find fulfilment. I am doing what I love and feel grateful to have made it all possible. If I can do it, then everyone can!
To find out more about Martha English, Acupuncture click here: www.healingnaturally.co